Wednesday, January 27, 2016

And then one day you look behind...

...and find 10 years have got behind you...

Enough with the Pink Floyd! And it's only been 2 years. Did blogs exist 10 years ago? Let me think back to 2006...oh yes, I was working diligently on my senior project at UConn. Visions of tramping through the snow behind my apartment in Willington as I harvested countless pine saplings to be worked into sculpture. It was a snowy winter that year, and cold! Not at all like this weirdly warm winter that we are all enjoying here in CT, even though it feels wrong!

Pottery for sale at "The Olive Oil Factory" a fancy retail store tucked away in Waterbury, CT. For more info & directions visit their website: GreatOil.com. Pottery selection is VERY limited at the moment, but we hope to bring more over soon. They have some really awesome olive oil & balsamic vinegar there as well, so it's worth going to just for that. :-)

Goals will be to produce a line of dipping bowls for The Olive Oil Factory. But let's not sit around and wait for that to actually happen since I'm working on planning my wedding! Soon to be Jennifer Lee-Firmin. Has a nice ring to it, eh?

So be well, consume lots of olive oil, write your blogs and take lots of great pictures.
XOXO, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment